How Do I Access My eBill?
What Are the Benefits of Enrolling in eBilling?
- An Improved Billing Experience:
- Your statement will be available to view via PDF format. Similar to your paper statement, the PDF will have the key account-level information you need.
- Simply pay your bill online, right in your account.
- Full Access to Your Invoice History:
Going forward, you'll be able to access a visual history of your bills via PDF format for the last 13 months. This benefit is only available to customers on eBilling.
How Does eBilling Work?
- You'll Receive an Email When Your Statement Is Ready:
- You will now be able to view and download PDF statements for your account, making it easier for you to see your amount due. The statements will have a similar look and feel to the paper invoices you used to receive in the mail.
What if I Change My Email Address?
- Keep Your Email Address Updated:
- To assure you continue to receive our eBilling communications, it's important to keep your email address current with us. You can update your email address on your subscription at any time.
- If we are unable to deliver your invoice via email, or if you fail to respond in a timely manner, we will send you a paper invoice in addition to your eBill, which will carry a $2.50 invoicing fee per renewal cycle.