How Do I Create/Submit an Event?
- Option 1: Submit an event directly on our calendar page by selecting “Add Event.”
- Option 2: Submit an event to our calendar on the event management hub.
Events/Edits will not appear on the published calendar until approved by the calendar’s editorial team, which may take several hours.
Do I Have to Pay to Submit an Event?
- Nope. Event submissions are free and you can submit your event without purchasing a promotion. (If you’d like to promote, though, you will benefit from increased exposure and discoverability.)
- Once the event info has been entered, select “Review” to proceed to the promotion page.
- On the promotion page, scroll to the bottom and check the box next to "No thanks, I want a free basic listing."
- Select “Submit Event.”
How Do I Edit, Cancel, or Remove an Event?
- Manage your submitted events, including removal, edits, promotion, and status updates at https://hub.cityspark.com.
- To remove an event that you did not submit, send an email request to email@example.com. In the request, include a link to the event on the calendar from which you would like it removed.
- To edit an event that you did not submit, find the event on your local calendar and select “Suggest Edit.”
Why Don’t I See My Event or Edits?
- All events and edits must be approved by our editorial team, and approval times can vary. If you have questions about your event/edits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do I Promote My Event?
- Option 1: Find your event on the calendar on which you’d like to promote it. Select the event to open the event details page. Select “Promote” at the top of the details page.
- Option 2: If you submitted your event, go to https://hub.cityspark.com/. Select “Add Promotion.”
CitySpark is our event calendar technology partner. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions on the above.