How do I get to eEdition?
It's easy to access Star Tribune eEdition. There are four ways to view eEdition:
- Enter StarTribune.com/eedition in any browser on your device. It works on all devices: Desktop or laptop computer, iOS/Apple iPhones and iPads and Android phones and tablets.
- From the homepage of StarTribune.com on a desktop or laptop computer. Click on the eEdition link.
- On a desktop device, that link is in the top right corner.
- On a mobile device, the link is in the menu. The menu looks like 3 small lines in the upper left corner.
- On the Star Tribune app on an iOS or Android device. eEdition is in the main app menu.
- From the eEdition Daily Email Newsletter. Every morning, you'll receive an email letting you know when that day's edition is ready to view. Not receiving the email newsletter? Go to StarTribune.com/membercenter to be sure that you've opt-ed in to receive that email. Still having trouble? Let us know by filling out this form or calling us at 612-673-7447. We're here to help.
You must be a subscriber with eEdition access and be logged in to view eEdition.
You can login here: startribune.com/login.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here: StarTribune.com/forgotpassword.
If you need more help logging in, contact us.
Why am I being blocked from eEdition access?
eEdition is available to those with an eEdition subscription or a Premium Digital Access subscription. You can view your subscription type at StarTribune.com/myaccount.
If you have more questions about eEdition access or would like to learn more about eEdition subscriptions, click here or contact our Customer Service Team at 612-673-7447.