The 2-minute video below will show you how to use the most-common features of eEdition including:
- How to change the font size.
- How to navigate to different sections of the paper.
- How to view different editions of the paper.
- How to print the crossword puzzle.
How do I navigate to a specific section of the paper (i.e. Variety, Sports or Comics)?
Click on the menu icons with three lines and three dots. (If you hover over it, it says "Section List".) That will bring up the sections of the paper you can jump to.
How do I view the edition archive?
To view a different edition of the paper from the 30-day archive, click on the menu icon with the three lines. (If you hover over it, it says "Menu". Then click on "Archive" to see the available past editions.)
How do I change the font size?
There are two ways to change the text size on your screen:
- Page size: You can adjust the size of the page on the screen by clicking on the + or – buttons, or by clicking on the button with two arrows, which will adjust the page fit on the screen.
- Text size: You can change the size of the text on the story page using the "+" and "-" buttons.