To activate your digital subscription, please follow these steps:
Go to startribune.com/activate.
At the link, enter the last name and email address that are listed on your subscription.
Once you do, click "Find My Subscription," and our system will locate your subscription.
At the next page, if you have an active subscription in our system, you should see your subscription information listed.
If everything looks correct, all you need to do is accept the terms and conditions and click the button to proceed with activating your subscription further.
Lastly, our site requires you to have a login connected to your subscription for access to our content.
From here, our site will prompt you to either link your existing login (if you have one set up already on our site) or to create a brand new login to link to your subscription.
If you need to create a new login:
- Fill out the following information, and select "Create Login" to finalize the process.
- Once finished, you'll be logged in with your new account and should then be able to access the content available on our site.
If you are going to link an existing login:
- Enter the email address (or username) and password associated with your account. Once you do, click "Log In," and that will finalize the process.
- If you don't remember the password associated with your login, selecting "Reset Password" will send you a password reset link so you can regain access to your login.
- Once you log in, you'll be all set to go and should then be able to access the content available on our site.
If you have any further issues or questions about completing this process, fill out our online form for Login Help, and one of our digital support team members will do their best to assist you further.